Friday, April 24, 2009

no, I didn't forget how to quilt!



I was in the mood to get some quilting done again and along came a fairly simple block of the week on my Dear Jane group and this is the result.

Not too shabby! Maybe this will jump start some more sewing. :) I have been working away on an applique block too... just slow going.

We're finally getting some nice warm weather. Today was lovely (but I was at work). Tomorrow is supposed to be warm to the point that they are saying "humidity" in the forecast. I haven't heard that word in a while! It could be rainy though. Sunday the temperature is supposed to drop way down again and then warm right back up for Monday. I don't know whether to dig out my shorts or my mittens! Maybe I'll need both!

Have a good weekend everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment