Saturday, June 20, 2009

4 ????

I know I'm a few days late with this but...

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY LUCAS

Yup... My little boy turned 4 on June 17th. Crazy. So we've been a little busy here with birthday things.

I do have another quilt block to post. It was one I was hand appliquing and finally finished about a week ago I think.

I tried a new way of doing borders on a tiny little scrap/sample. It was with a mitered corner. I think it turned out okay so I'm going to go ahead and use the method on my full size quilt. Wish me luck.

I'll post some pics of everything when I have a chance. I'm off to visit a quilt store nearby that's having a big sale today! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!

    I was just reading your "About Me" and it says that you have a 3 year old son... Time to upgrade that to a #4, I believe. *grin*

    Give Lucas an extra hug and kiss from me, okay? *s*

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've "upgraded" to a 4 year old. I'd noticed that it needed to be changed but just hadn't got there yet. Maybe I haven't fully accepted it yet!! :)

    An extra hug and kiss for him??? No problem!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete