Wednesday, June 10, 2009

C8 - Hani's Crown

This was the Block of the Week for the online Dear Jane group almost a month ago (where does the time go?). I started it at the time (May 17th)... and I finished it June 7th!
Well... at least it is done. There was an informal contest to see who could complete it in the fastest time. The fastest time was a little under half an hour. I stopped timing my work once I spent about half an hour just making the little white square in the middle with the 4 purple triangles attached to each side. LOL
This brings me to a total of 10 blocks done... and I've finally posted a piture on my blog again. Good thing... it needed some colour.
I'm actually thinking about setting Dear Jane aside for a little bit and trying to finish up a quilt that I started a long time ago in a class. I'm at the stage of putting on borders and would like to get back at it.
One last quick thought... if anybody has seen spring anywhere can they send it my way??????

No comments:

Post a Comment