Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh Man!

Only 1 blog post in May... and it didn't even have a picture. How pathetic is that!! LOL June will be better... June will be better...

I'm actually having a weekend to myself sort of. Yesterday I met up with some girls I went to school with and we travelled to St. Jacobs. We looked around some of the stores and had lunch. There were some beautiful quilting stores and quilts and I think I could have spent hours and hours looking around. When I returned home I found out that Michael and Lucas had gone to the Lake for a boys' campout. I weeded my flowerbeds and found that there actually were some flowers under all the weeds, I sat around a fire and visited with our neighbours and then I came in and tried to watch Lord of the Rings but I was too tired to watch it all. I was hoping to be able to sleep in this morning (instead of having to get up as soon as Lucas does to help him in the bathroom and get him a drink) but it wasn't too be. About 5 to 7 this morning I was awake and couldn't get back to sleep thinking about all the things I could do today. At least I could just lay in bed for a little bit and not have to jump right up as soon as I woke up. So... on to get some work (and some sewing????) done. They're to call me sometime this morning to see if I'm coming to join them or if I'm staying here - it'll probably depend on the weather which so far isn't looking all that great. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment