Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Party Pictures - from June 28

I was looking through the pictures from Lucas' birthday party and it turns out there weren't too many that I felt I could post. I don't want to post pictures of other people without their permission - especially those pictures with kids in them - as I know some people are not comfortable with it. I did manage to find a couple to share...






Just for the record... I did not make this cake... and yes, we did rent a bouncy joust thingy for the day. Unfortunately the kids did not get to play on it for long before it started to drizzle. It was okay at first and we quickly got lunch in but by then it was really too wet to keep on outside so the party moved inside for cake and presents. It wasn't even really a warm rain... it was darn cool actually... but we survived and I think everyone had fun.

After the guests had left Lucas and Michael put on their bathing suits and went out for more joust fun. I was going to clean up but they asked me to join them for a few minutes... and how could I resist? Our next door neighbours joined us after a bit and we had a blast. We played until the company came to pick it up. Maybe they thought we were completely crazy but boy did we have fun. 4 adults and 2 kids completely drenched, jumping around, and knocking each other down with poles. The thing was practically a swimming pool by the end!!

I tried to add a couple joust pictures but for some reason they put them in at the top of this post (where I didn't want them) and when I tried to move them everything froze up. Does anybody know how to put pictures where you want them on here (or move them around after)? I have to go get my cranky boy to bed but I'll post those other couple pics later tonight or tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment