Monday, August 24, 2009

Quilt top finally finished...


Once again, I forgot that blogspot flips the order of the pics!! Not a big deal but I wanted the other one first!
Oh well... the important thing is that I finally finished this quilt top. I actually started it about 12 years ago at a quilting class. I think at that time I had most of the blocks made. Every once in a while I would pull it out and sew a few more blocks together. I made a big push recently to finish assembling the blocks and doing the borders. Here is the result.
Now it's on hold again while I make a quilt for Lucas in case he needs a blanket for junior kindergarten. He's chosen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That should be interesting!
Also, I did finish my first Dear Jane triangle. I'll try to scan it in and post it soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment